English Holidays for young learners
It has been shown that when children learn to communicate in another language, on top of the educational benefits, it boosts children's confidence and self-assertiveness which is very important later in their life.
Our junior courses are designed to offer your child or young adults a head start in life in a fun and informative educational environment, which is both supportive and secure.
Young students are welcome all through the year and especially over the holiday periods. We offer fast-paced and exciting lessons to make this a nice fun learning experience. Also we can arrange an action-packed social programme to help make your child’s stay in the UK one full of happy memories!
The English holiday programs or summer camps are designed for learners aged 9-18 from all over the world offering educational and fun programmes in a secure environment.
Are you between 9-18 years old and want improve your English? Would you like to make friends from all over the world and have an unforgettable experience? We can offer you what you are looking for.
What is included?
• Collection from the airport and straight into your accommodation
• A welcome talk and orientation on your first day
• Placement test and individual assessment of your language level and needs.
• 20 lessons (15 hours) of teaching each week
• Dedicated student support and welfare services.
• Accommodation with a local English family - 1-4 students per family
• Social activities, trips
• and more ...